CHAMPS Manuals |
CHAMPS Questionnaires |
The CHAMPS II manual describes the program in detail.
The manual offers technical assistance and lessons learned to those who want to develop a version of CHAMPS in their own communities.
- The manual contains the following chapters:
Introduction, Staffing, Participants, Outreach and Recruitment, Enrollment, Physical Activity Support Mechanisms, Feedback and Diffusion.
- Numerous sample forms are also available in the appendices.
The CHAMPS materials
are protected by the United States copyright law, with all rights
reserved. These materials may be used and adapted freely subject to the
- Any use of these materials in either original or adapted form must be
acknowledged by the following citation:
- Community Healthy Activities Model Program for Seniors II (CHAMPS II):
Program Manual. (2003) University of California,
San Francisco: Institute for Health and Aging, San Francisco, CA.;
- These materials may not be sold in either original or adapted form.
To proceed to the Download Manuals web page, use
the following link:
CHAMPS II participants walking for exercise.
CHAMPS: Community Healthy Activities Model Program for Seniors
University of California, San Francisco
Institute for Health & Aging - http://sbs.ucsf.edu/iha
3333 California Street, #LHts-340
San Francisco, CA 94143-0646
Telephone: (415) 502-5200 ◊ Fax 415-502-5208
© Copyright 2002, 2008 The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.